Nomenclature

Extension on Abstracts:
Marvin G Vandam
12-10-10

Jessabell- "I am suprised you came around here parts, Mayor."

Tom- ' Don't twist my leg, like a youg-in, I bin here times before. I think the Halibet should have bitten twice."

Jesseabell- "Younger are the days."

Tom- "Come around my parts again and gracious are the will and tidings of having a grevience to bear."

Jesseabell- " Spark goes Wilken, here comes Ernest Stew, tie her to the branches of the nursey, she is sure to come."

The winds roared while the old bitch dog wanderened near the pump of water to stir, leg twitching like tic moon shine.

Miss Jones came jumping out the shack, "Spark Gee Wilker, here comes Ernest Stew, I bin spinnin my yarn and here comes a fortune for a time to tell."
"Let no table be unturned."

Casper JOnes came a weeping- " just you give me a shot a whiskey and a pound of dirt, I'll have those muskits a blaring."

Jesseabell- 'All truths be told"

Tom- ' The younger daughters eyes have slept in water"

Ernest Stew- " I am gracious for your mama's water not stew, give her a ounce of jelly and we will have a stir." he juttered as his pants fell down to his knees," Did OL lemon Jack find his way back, Tis I JOe came out of the shake younder with another girls ass for my mind to stare, will I have another!!'

Mayor Tom came screaaling out, " Well looky here its old Linda Sue and Shes got her panites in a knott, hell she got shackles on and can't turn around twice.

Ernest grapped his pants and went for the fields

Stars came out
and Old JOe said
"Well looky hear his ballsacks all caught in a zipper"

-The Shackles still Shined on her wrists-
December 10th, 2010 at 05:20am