My Day, Parties, Cute man.

So, you know when you get those days when you wake up and nothing goes right? Well, yeah, I had one of those.

First, I wake up to my mom slamming her bedroom door shut. God, I thought something terrible happened, like maybe something my dad did ... But nope, that wasn't the case. She lost one of her pills and she couldn't find it.

And then the cats pooped everywhere, and my dog wouldn't stop looking at me, as if he were guilty, which he obviously was seeing as I caught him chewing on toilet paper.

Image

So, I won't be here on Saturday afternoon/night. I have my Aunt's Christmas party to attend, in which I'll be donning a very cute and stylish dress with leggings and with my black heeled boots. Acceptable? Yes. Well, at least I think so.

Image

'Kay, I'm chair dancing to Enrique Eglesias' I Like It, and I cannot stop imagining Darren Criss singing it. It's awesome, but whack at the same time ...

Speaking of Darren m'boy, I wouldn't so totally mind if someone surprised me with a one-shot featuring him. [/hinthint]

The storyline would be a girl and a boy at a Christmas party for work, and it's getting late out, and he doesn't want her to go .. Basically based off of the song Baby, It's Cold Outside.

I would love it as a Christmas present or something. I would write it, but I'm being lazy. :3

Image

I don't feel so good now.

- Tasha
December 10th, 2010 at 06:53am