Glue your eyes to what I'm about to say...nah

Who says watching TV is harmful? I think I just learned a lot from this one show.

Modern Marvels. Of course.

Have you ever noticed that on the penny, the tail side, there's a tiny, hard-to-see replica of the Lincoln Memorial, the statue within the little building.

There's also initials of the artists who drew the design for the presidents' faces on the side of the shirt.

Yes. Strain your eyes and find them.

I know there's vending machines for all kinds of things......snacks, sodas, and what not...

But live baits? Holy cow! Who came up with that.

So they come in these little containers, and when you open them, there are these cute little fish swimming around. And worms wiggling in these lumps of soils.

Really makes me wonder how they survive in those vending machines.

My Dad would sneer at those things. He used to be obsessed with fishing for one whole season. And he didn't buy baits or anything. He just take a spade and begun digging around in the ground in the front yard whenever he was about to go out to the lake.

Real nice. Live earth worms to go. How convenient.

He just fished for the fun of it, because the ones that he got were mostly the same kind and they were not that big. We ended up buying a whole new freezer just to store them.

I, on the end, was so sick of eating fish, even though I like them the most.

My sister and I are having another Cold War now, meaning we're not talking at all. I still hold a grudge from the fight, which I'm not sure how it started. But I just know that I'm in no mood to be the forgiving sister and tolerate her. She takes my presence for granted, so now I'm not gonna be the peace maker anymore.

It's been about two to three days already. I'm not gonna lose by talking.

Sorry for the rant. I just need to get it out.

So, how's life? If you even bothered with this journal.
December 11th, 2010 at 02:20am