What about him?

Have you ever felt so pissed of somebody that you love? Or have you ever fell in love with someone and you look at that person and say "why the heck did I fell for that one?!"? I mean, it's something weird and annoying. That's what happens to me.

You know, I like some random guy, he's really cute. I love his eyes and his smile. He's got the biggest ego I've ever known about. He's a little cholo, I guess. You know, he's thirteen. But anyways, he sometimes fumes and I doubt about his virginity a lot, he likes girls a lot and he always gets in trouble. Oh! He loves rap music and he also raps. And did I mention that his most prized possession is his hair? Well, now you know it. I bet that there's something wrong with my mind for falling in love with him. I can say that some years ago I told myself "I will never, EVER, like a bad guy". This is insane and I think I'm completely nuts.

But here are the good things about him: Well, when he likes a girl, he's lovely as a small little puppy. He makes love letters, he gives roses, he makes songs... All that type of "romantic" stuff. He's as funny as idiot. He's charismatic and he's so damn cute.

So here's my bad stuff. I've never had a boyfriend before and well, some of my friends say that I would look good with him but I don't really think that he's the best choice to be my first boyfriend... But well, anyways, I'm almost sure that nothing's gonna happen with him and me 'cause there's a girl in my class, she's funny and pretty and blah blah blah. Well, she likes him and I'm 75% sure that he thinks she's attractive and a good mate. And now everybody says that they would look together (but I honestly think they would look weird) and that he should date her. Whatsoever, I've never been the luckiest one with these things so I'm at the edge of giving up...

I'm not really sure what my feelings mean but I'm pretty sure that I can't stop thinking about that stupid, idiotic and clumsy boy.

This is all I wanted to say. Thanks dear Journal, for giving me the chance of show my feelings (: You make my fingers-ache worth it xD
December 11th, 2010 at 06:10am