Blogs or Journals?

Honestly, how long does it take to switch the journal feature to blogs?
I'm just saying.
Meh, just to keep this thing going for some useful reason, I'll write something now.

I feel like I am getting out of writer's block even more now. It's still getting harder to write something uplifting though... it seems as if all I write about is depression, depression, depression, and more depression. People must hate that.

I felt like I just had to. Two nights ago, I was in a class and we were looking at the night sky... suddenly I just started thinking about different things, personal things, and just stupid things that made me feel pathetic.
Normally, to get out of that feeling, I would think about a positive future. However, it was getting harder the more I tried to fight that feeling off.
It's hard to explain really, but it's like a mental torture. My head was just filled with shit that I didn't want to think about.

To change the subject, I wrote a new poem about those two past days. Basically about those chronic feelings of anxiety and depression. The Process of Healing isn't the best title but it reminds me that I am trying to move on. (Even though, sometimes I just dont want to let go)

I want to write something new... Something that helps someone else directly. I was thinking about writing something to a specific blog follower (I can't say her name but once I am done writing it, I'll share it with her.)

We'll see what I can write tonight or in the next few nights.
December 11th, 2010 at 06:31am