Why You Shouldn't Go to College.

Because it SUCKS! Lol jk MY college Slogan goes something like this "What college was made to be" keep this in mind.

So, I am taking my first set of college finals and I am literally killing my self and not sleeping anymore. My birthday, the day before finals, sucked ass. I was sick the whole day, and could barely move, or talk, or BREATH. Yet, I still got up and studied until God knows when I studied so hard a little of my brain came out of my noise. I even had a mini break down in the library bathroom. The next day, I got up and studied more for my first final. I was in the library from 10am until 4:30pm studying for my finals. I go to dinner and then I get to my final and the beginning was fine, I got to the second part of the final and decided I wold jump out the window behind me and give up on life. Unfortunately, Even though I jumped out of the window I got back and came back into the class room to finish the exam.

I am sure I failed that final, and that class is the equivalent to a English class. What kind of writer fails English?? This writer.

Any who, so after that final I went straight to the library and tutored the Japanese kid on what to look for on the exam and then I studied in the library until it closed. Then, after the library closed, my campus has this 24 hour computer lab that only students get to use. So, I stayed there and studied until 4 in the morning. >.< I fell asleep twice. A girl that was there had to wake me up both times. (Thank you, Love) When she woke me up my brain was spilled out on the freakin' table. I finally lug my ass home and sleep for 2 hours then I got up studied some more and went to my 8AM final.

So is this what college meant to be, your brain spilling out of your head from stress? Or is this a little crazy sounding to me?

I hope I did well on it. I'm the only freshmen in that class, so it is exceptionally difficult for me. (and intimidating)

I guess the moral of this story is... don't go to college. Become a dead beat crack head, because final's are too hard. :)

**Special thanks to Billy Talent for making the wonderful song "Line and Sinker". it helped me study all night.

How are you guy's finals going? If your in high school, what things about college would you like to know before you get there? Does anyone know any GOOD study patterns? Would anyone like to know mine?

Disclaimer: I did not put the real college slogan up because I don't want to be sued. I'm kind of poor, and want to keep my scholarship.
<3 Chinaxxdoll
December 11th, 2010 at 05:36pm