Fear.

Hello. I know I haven't been writing and updating like I should. I hate that. Sorry.

But JMIC is almost over and Clumsy isn't far behind. TT is on hiatus because I really don't want to write it. I know what I want to happen I just can't write it out.

Anyway. I've been super busy.

Friday I went shopping with Tesla.I spent a lot of money and now I'm broke.

Yesterday I took the ACT. Failed. mos def.
But I saw my friend Crystal there. We haven't talked in about a year. She was my bestest friend in the whole world. I'm sad that we aren't close anymore. But we started texting and I'm hoping we can be friends again.

But I have a new best friend now. You know who you are ;)

And I just feel like I mess up every friendship I have. Even from way back in elementary school. I just can't keep a friend. There's either a fight, or I move, or we just drift apart. And I don't want that to happen. I know there's more to our "relationship" than just being friends, but that has to come first and that's where I fail.

I don't know.

I just think that sometimes people don't like me as much as they appear too. I think that's what I'm afraid of, is that people don't actually like me.

Have you ever felt that?

I try my best not to pester people and annoy them, but still.

I don't know.
December 12th, 2010 at 09:25pm