Goodreads, manga, and limited time free reads!

I love Goodreads. It's one of my most visited sites, along with Mibba and Tumblr. I'm keeping track of books I want to read, book's I've read, and what I thought about each book. I'm on a mission to remember all the books that I've ever read to the best of my ability. It's impossible, but I think it's interesting to see how my taste in books have evolved. It's also really nostalgic looking at all the books I've read. Maybe one day I will re-read some of my favourite books!

v(^__^ v) ?

Ever since I was in grade four, I've been reading manga. I used to think it was a phase. Maybe it is, but it's a really long phase if you ask me! Although I've only read around 200 mangas in the past ten+ years (compared to the average manga reader, I don't think that's a lot). I'm currently on a quest to read more manga! I don't really like to read the more "mainstream" manga. Like Death Note, Ouran, Naruto, Vampire Knight, etc. But I do like tearjerkers! Such as Hoshi no Koe by Sahara Mizu or Eichi by Machiko Sakurai or Kozoira by Haneda Ibuki.

?(v ^__^ )v

Yes, for the first time in months, I have free time! :D So, I decided to treat you guys! ^^ I can only read about maybe 3 one-shots or drabbles today. The first three people who comment with a story will the stories that I read! Don't cheat and post three stories in one comment, okay? XD I'll try to give constructive comments!

Questions!
1. Do you have a Goodreads account? If so, add me?
2. How many books do you think have you read in your life time?
3. Any manga suggestions for me?
4. Want me to comment on a story? Hurry, only the first three people! :D If three people has already commented, and if you be really nice, I'll add your story to my to-read list and eventually comment on it. ^^
December 13th, 2010 at 01:18am