I'm stressing. [School, Glee, Questions, and Christmas.]

Hello, Mibba. I'm freaking out right now.

I have two projects due tomorrow, but I can't find any of the information I need. It's really, really bad. I'm freaking out because my grades are terrible already, and I can't fail. I just can't. It would knock me out of tech for the next show.

I don't know what to do! I'm on the verge of tears. I can't do this, I just can't.

Onto something completely different!

I started watching Glee just because Darren Criss was on it; I started with the Christmas episode.

Oh my God, I think I'm in love. <3

Kurt is by far my favorite character. I cry every time he cries. I love his voice, his personality... He's just this cute little ball of adorable. I want to go shopping with him. And Blaine is a complete and total sweetheart to him. They NEEEEEED to get together soon.

Puck's my second favorite, probably, just because he's such a bad*ss but still has a heart. <3

I've been listening to Glee all day... not like it's a bad thing. :) But it's just... <3

Lovelovelove.

And something else to do with music.

On Friday, I saw this amazing a cappella group Overboard. I went with my friends Lizzy and Paul, and Paul fangirled the most out of all of us. :) Then we hung out with them post-show and they were just so nice! Check out their website (which I linked) and download some of their free songs. It's amazing that there aren't any instruments on those tracks.

I got two of their CDs, I'm getting "Help!" (their Beatles concept album) tomorrow, and the two CDs I bought I got signed by all the guys.

Friday was an amazing night. <3

And we decorated for Christmas yesterday. Our house looks all festive now. All we need is snow. <3

Questions
1. Have you decorated for Christmas if you celebrate it?
2. Have snow yet where you live?
3. Do you like a cappella music?
4. Watch Glee?
5. What should I do about the projects?

Have a lovely evening, guys.
December 13th, 2010 at 01:20am