I love Avenged Sevenfold and when people start bashing them with religion I start bashing skulls.

I have never been more enraged. Ready to kill. I swear to you mibba it is taking all my strength not to kill my brother at this exact moment and time. I went to church today and liked it. I really did. Then I go to Barnes&Noble and by the CD I have wanted for MONTHS! Avenged Sevenfold. I am a HUGE fan and when people talk shit about them I get REALLY mad. My brother See's the CD and he swears it's devil worship. Then he starts talking about religion and god this and that I felt like I could rip off his genitals and feed it to a rabid squirrel! This is why I never go to church. This is why I can't stand religion. I believe in God I know this but the fact that people have these arguments and shit over religion I think is SO unnecessary! Also the fact he was saying all this shit about A7X REALLY ticked me off. He claims that he is going to break my CD after he shows it to my parents but that won't make any difference. I know that A7X is not devil worship and I love them because they are a Kick ass band with alot of heart and courage to finish this album and go on tour with out The Rev (may he rest in peace). Sorry mibba I had to rant about it. I am shaking with anger and I was already tearing up because "So Far Away" was playing (it ALWAYS makes me cry). He better pray tonight because if he touches my CD I'll kill him in his sleep...

QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!
1. Are you an A7X fan?
2. If you are do you see where I am coming from with this? If not the why the hell aren't you a fan?
3. What is your view on religion? If you have any. (I kind of hate this question
December 13th, 2010 at 04:45am