You should have know better...

My best friend mariah and I are writting a lovely story called "You shoud have known better. It's all about the crazy stuff girls like us do for boys. And most of it is part of our lives so if you find it amusing please laugh because it was intended to be funny but also things you should have known better than to do.:) We decided to do this when we realized our love lives were well not making sense. Probably because we should have known better. Here's a sneak peak of lessons one through three of what you should have known better than to do.

lesson one,
you should have known...
That when you broke up with your boyfriend because your friends convinced you to, that you would still want to be with him and feel stupid for breaking up with him in the first place. So when you go to get back with him and he says no.. well you should have known.:)

lesson 2,
you should have known better...
When your friend tells you it's okay if you date her ex, she's completely over him, its not gonna be weird, she won't get upset......and you believe her. Months later when you two are dating, your friend stops talking to you, and you have no idea why......well, you should have known better.

Lesson three,
You should have known better..
When you start dating the cute neighboor boy next door. The one who tells you he really likes you, and the one who you have to sneak over the fence and out of your house to see.... Because your not supposed to be dating until your 18 was not a good idea especially when your parents find out and your in trouble... Well you should have known better.

Hope yall enjoyed the sneak peak. Don't worry once we get to 10 chapter one of "You should have known better will be up.:) Have a great week!!!
LOVE,
Amanda
December 13th, 2010 at 06:45am