Techno, Anime, horror flicks, and Christmas.....

How in the world does any of that fit together??? Easily ^_^
First off, the techno is set to an AMV someone put on youtube that you happen to be listening to whilst watching a horror flick surrounded by Christmas stuff because GUESS WHAT? It's December.....lol
So now that I've sufficiently fitted all of those things together.....(Sufficiently in MY mind, not neccesarily in yours) On to something else.....
Thanks to a conversation I had with someone I have begun writing a story about a killer......unfortunately for me, I hate two of my characters and am unable to kill them at this time.....
Why can't she just kill them using the main character? You may be asking yourselves right now.....(Even though I doubt you know what I'm REALLY talking about anyway XD) but it isn't that simple, you see, my main character is practically the girlfriend of one of them and the other is his sister.....
Quite the conundrum.......although I will admit that I have figured out a way to make off with an ending that I am satisfied with, although it WILL mean actually ending the story fairly quickly rather than taking my time with it.
The longer I stall, the more chance I have of actually beginning to LIKE these two, and I don't want that now that I've figured out how to do what I'm going to do.....
Am I being vague enough for you yet??? XP
lol
Anyone notice that I didn't capitalize horror flicks in the title?
lol, I wonder........Nah, I just did it because I was lazy and forgot to hit shift at the right time......
so yeah, I have a feeling that this entry is much more comical than the last one.....maybe that's because I'm slightly happier than I was when I wrote that one??? lol Probably the case.....
In any case....(that WAS on purpose, if you wanted to know) I just finished reading the book version of Beastly, which I didn't know existed until like three days ago.......
I had wanted to see the movie because I'm a sucker for Beauty and the Beast stories of any kind and then when I found out about the book I bought a copy using my parents' money....lol
After reading it I now want to see the movie MORE THAN EVER!! Although I do have ONE little problem with it.
Beauty (aka Lindy) is supposed to be an average (aka ugly or normal) looking girl who doesn't really take time to take care of her appearance. BUT, in all of the previews I've seen of Vannessa (sp?) Hudgens (again Sp?) she's wearing make up. (And OBVIOUS make up at that) Which makes me wonder. Why do movie people do that? If the girl doesn't really care about her appearance then why would she bother putting on eye liner, mascara, lip gloss and a few other things?? (as well as straightening or curling her hair, depending on the movie) It just doesn't make sense.
If she TRULY didn't care what other people thought of her appearance, she would go without make up, as MOST girls like that tend to do during high school. I mean honestly, the only time I wore make up was on really special occasions and I was FORCED into it.
Also of note, why would she be wearing the latest fad? She doesn't care what people think, so she should be wearing whatever she deems Comfortable. (Aka, usually NOT the "in" thing at the time....)
Man, how did this turn into a rant about looks??? Lol....^_^
I think I'll leave it at that.....Comment if you like and tell me what you think, or don't, I honeslty don't care ^+^

*CACKLES* 'TIL NEXT TIME LUVIES!!!
*^+^*
December 13th, 2010 at 09:05am