I Have A Few Questions!

So, as many of you many know, I'm a bit of a story writer. I'd like some suggestions on what to do with my stories. I have a few ideas about what I want to do with most of them. And if you want to give me some ideas for new stories you'd like me to attempt, that would be awesome!

If you don't like my stories, give me some criticism. I know I'm not the best speller and my grammar could use a LOT of work. So if you wanna help me and such, that would be awesome.

I'm thinking about starting up a Rurouni Kenshin Fan-fiction. Meaning that it will be completely made up by me, just with characters that are from the anime. I'm also thinking of starting up an original fiction story that has humanoid dragons, animals, mythical creatures, and humans living in an odd sort of harmony. If you want to give me ideas on either of those, message me.

;o I love all you crazy people. Especially those that have been very kind and giving me positive comments and the like.

P.S.: I'm laying on the ground, just watching the sky from inside my room cause it's so cold outside.. And I think I just saw a couple of flying saucers or reeeeeeeeeeally far away jets.. They were like, "-ZOOM.-" No noise, just insanely fast.
December 13th, 2010 at 03:04pm