Another Haitus

I'm sorry to say that I have to go on another one of these.
Fuck sakes.

But, it is my own fault. I haven't been able to get the hours that I have wanted to with working out. I need 55. I have below 10 and I need those 55 hours before the third week of Janurary.

So, I guess you can see my problem here. My own, not no one elses.
Unfortunately, this means that I'm going to be gone, off of msn and Deviantart until I can meet those hours.

I'm working every day of the week except for thursday. So I may be on that day. However, I'm planning to AT LEAST put in an hour every morning during my spare, and an hour after school/work in the evening.

By my second semester, I'm going to be online a lot more. I won't have any gym, I'll just have Grade 12 Art, Biology, and either Language and Lit. or World Issues. Not sure what one I would want more.

ANYWAAYSSSS.
Sorry to grant you with another good-bye for the while. But its the hard truth that I'm a VERY VERY HORRIBLE procastinator. And I'm very much so regretting it now.

I love you guys too much :< And stay online too loooong.
However, if you REALLY REALLY REEEEEAAAALLY need to contact me do it by email.

kkarhunen3@gmail.com

I'll be at least checking that every once in a while.
I should go back to doing my art work. Typing this up on school on Mibba to copy over to here on DA when I get back from work tonight.

omg so much work.
but mmm money :icondatass:

And holy fuck Christmas is soon. Like next week.
Time is flying too fast.
Slow the fuck down.
I haven't gotten anyone SHIT for Christmas >8(

Oh well. Speaking of. If you don't mind a late Christmas gift then you can comment here with a picture that you'd like. I really only feel like doing CG chibbie's if that is fine. Max two people. After you comment saying you want one email me the details. Again. Its kkarhunen3@gmail.com

I was planning on making two big pictures of all the characters from UW and DoE buuuuut. I don't have time for that anymore 8( SO. THAT IS WHY. I SAY. ASK ME. FOR CHIBBIES. Because I'd be more than happy to do them for those who ask.

idk who you are.
how long I've known you.
Gimme something to do in my spare time so I don't go completely bonkers.
I'm kinda tired of working on this Beatles piece. Oh lawdy. Huge mash up of images from their songs.

kay...

I'm going back to work now before some teacher catches me online during my spare and hurts me <:

:heart:
December 13th, 2010 at 04:59pm