DRAMA!

So I've come to realize that I shouldn't keep many friends close to me. Why? Because they start DRAMA. Some people just DO NOT know when they've had enough attention and they think the attention should always be on them. I hate to break it to them, but THEY are not important for everyone to care. Yes, they have people that do care; but NO they can't expect to bring everyone in on this and expect EVERYONE to care. I mean, damn. I thought you were my friend, but I honestly don't think you are my friends anymore.

No, I don't mention names when I write about people because honestly I don't think you'll know her. Anyway, why does she act this way? I think it's because she just wants attention. No one else believes me when I say the things she's said to me, or the things she does. I just wish she would stop. STOP.

This is why I don't have that many friends, cause most of my girl friends are BITCHES. My guy friends are amazing, but I don't trust many guys so yano.

I wish my life would get rid of ALL THIS BITCHY DRAMA. Then Maybe I can be happy with the decisions that I'm trying to make. I'm trying to do things that are going to make me happy, but she won't let that happen.

I guess it comes to show that girls are bitches and they are the ones that start most of the drams. I apologize for the bitchy girls and hope you can forgive me for this rant of mine.

Continue with your life now.
My little rant is over.
Love, Kadyy
December 13th, 2010 at 10:40pm