Music + Europe + School + Questions

Last week, I got 30 Seconds to Mars's not-so-new album This Is War. I probably listened to the entire thing all the way though five times in a row. It may be the greatest album I've heard since I first heard David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust when I was like ten years old. That may be an exaggeration, but I really freakin' loved the album.

Last month, my science teacher, Ms. Hagerty, and I spent about an hour after school watching 30 Seconds to Mars videos on Youtube. We spent the entire time gushing over how beautiful Jared's voice.

Speaking of Jared Leto....

Image

He is the only man who I actually have sexual fantasies about. Not that you wanted to know that....

* * * * * *
In 87 days I will be off to Europe with my mother and a few of my classmates. We fly to Paris and spend four days there before taking the train across the border to Barcelona, Spain. We are staying in Spain about four days before flying home. I'm so happy we've going to Barcelona instead of Madrid. My goal is to buy a Barcelona futbol jersey....preferably a David Villa one.

* * * * * *

Friday will mark the end of the first semester of my senior year which means this week is finals week. And I'm so over school already. I just want to graduate and leave this crummy little town.

The other day we had to submit our senior quotes. My senior quote, which goes under your picture in the yearbook, is Let's look death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man.' My quote comes from my favorite tv show, Lost.

* * * * * *

1. Favorite album?
2. Favorite musician?
3. What would your senior quote be?

Image

Garrett Hedlund is starting to appear in my dreams now, too....
December 14th, 2010 at 03:34am