Here's To Life and Being Sassy.

I just downed a small black coffee with caramel in it from Dunkin Donuts in a few minutes. Maybe 6.

You might think that's strange... because for most people that's rediculous, for me it's kinda slow, well not for a hot coffee, but I have finished a large iced coffee in less time then that.

I don't really like food all that much - I'm a drink person, like coffee, cider, soda, juice, WATER. My favorite food is tomatoes, aparently that's weird, I wasn't aware.

Today I've been in a sassy mood.

I made fun of the kids who treat gym like it's the end of the world, we where playing vollyball and a kid got hit in the head so I said (loudly) "Whoops. Looks like his last brain cell just died."

My friend and I went on like this for a while. I'm not sure if I feel bad at all for it - I mean they are all tools anyways and they try to make me feel inferior to them because I'm that awkward kid who they just don't get, when in truth I'm probably going to be happier then they ever will be.

I punched my desk and I think that the cut I got from it is infected - karma's a bitch.

Speaking of karma, I carry around a Buddha with me for good luck - I doubt it works, but I can't really get rid of it, because that will just make it worse.

I'm superstisious like that.

This journal is about nothing. I'm going to stop now.

I think it's a lot more boring in my head because I wrote the whole thing in a completely monotone voice.

My life is drole, but I adore it.

Here's to life. Cheers.
December 14th, 2010 at 10:36pm