I approve this...er, journal?

Ok, so I only got an hour and a half of sleep, and I woke up at 5:30 this morning...you can do the math, right? Anywho, as of now, I am listening to my grandma complain, and quoting lines from American History X. Love tha movie, but am not racist. Aaaand I have a part of Scooby-Doo (the movie) in my head. "The do's," (Nods), "and don'ts." (Shakes head). I don't understand it though, cause I haven't seen that movie in some time now.

Moving on. I noticed that I really hate when people drive while talking on the phone. They move various parts of their bodies, as if the person on the other end can see. So everytime I drive, and no one's in the car, and I am not on the phone, I am going to move around like a mad woman, just because that's how I tumble!

COFFEE!! I have discovered a new coffee creamer, and might I say, that it would make my tastebuds cream in their panties in they had any! Speaking of which, I also have this odd infactuation with candy cane and cherry flavour things, and everytime I see something that is flavoured one or the opther, I go kinda off the wall.

My mouth is wanting to explode random things all over your face...but I must not let temptation get the best of me, so this is where we part, my loves. (Likes anyone's going to read this anyway!)

Uhm, so yeah, and shtuff...OH! I must also say that I wuverz my wifey to death!!!! Most amazing person I have talked to in my entire life, hands down! That's right, eat it!!!

Deuces are wild, ladies.
Essie <3
December 15th, 2010 at 06:08pm