Advice please?

I've been a cutter for four years. My friend that's concerned told a school guidance counselor who called me in and talked to me about it. She said she had to call my parents, and she did some time after I left. After school let out, I went to my history teacher who I told about two weeks ago about it. I told him that my friend told the guidance counselor and she had to call my parents. While we were talking, my mom called from work.

She was obviously upset about it, more angry than upset. She asked me where on my body that I did it, and when she found out I did it on my thigh, she was even more upset. On Saturday, we had went to a dress store to get a dress for the dance on this upcoming Friday. I had on a short dress, and she didn't see anything. She said when she got home tonight, we were going to have a nice, long talk.

My teacher asked what she had said, so I told him. He told me that it was a good thing she cared, but during the talk to just keep calm. If they started yelling, don't start yelling back. Now I'm really freaked out because my dad is picking me up at 3:30, right now it is 2:52.

I really need advice on how to handle this situation from more than just one person. So any input would be GREATLY appreciated.
December 15th, 2010 at 08:54pm