Good stuff | Comment swap | Character contest.

So, hello there again Mibbians. Well, do you wanna know what I did in school today? Nothing. Yeah, nothing. I just went to do nothing. We were outside all day long talking and having a good time. It was pretty annoying but nice at the same time.

I realized that holidays are getting more boring than the last ones. I don't know but I don't get too excited about Christmas and everything. I know I should but I don't really like it now. We're going to the USA but I'm not so happy about it, I'm just like neutral about that. They now stopped giving me nice gifts or well, let's just say I'm another one of the family crowd. Anyways, I hope I don't get bored there..

--

Somebody wants to comment swap with me? You already know how it works and lets just say I would like you to comment on Come with me, Things can change or Forever Sleep. Getting in count that Come with me is a drabble, I don't mind it, I'll be happy to comment on another drabble or even a one-shot. It would be preferable that you comment on those stories but you can comment on whatever you want.

If you comment a one-shot, you'll get a comment on a one-shot.
If you comment a drabble, you'll get a comment on a drabble.
If you make a little comment, you'll get a little comment.
If you make a constructive comment, you'll get a constructive comment.

--

So, I have made a contest, it's about characters. You pick a character and make a one-shot about it, making it the main character, you get me? It's easy, right? Well, I wanted to invite you to join it, I don't have more than 5 people in it. It's fun, so please join it and I swear I'll love you so much :)

With love,
Aryeh.
December 15th, 2010 at 11:55pm