My 200 Calorie Diet.

Kidding. Kind of.

I have the flu. I have the mid flu. The sort where I can still get up and walk around my house, but it's definitely not a cold. I feel cold, but I actually have a fever, I've been padding around in two pairs of fleecy pyjamas, a cow print sleep-suit, a dressing gown, snuggie and quilt. It doesn't help that it's -5*C outside. I'm sleeping upwards of ten hours a day, and eating one cup of powdered soup and - if I'm feeling especially hungry - a slice of dry toast. Incase you couldn't tell, I'm feeling awfully sorry for myself.

I could be productive and finish my English/Modern Studies coursework (I have 4000-5000 words to do for each), but instead I'm watching old episodes of Have I Got News For You on YouTube. So, it's not all bad!

---

It's Christmas soon! I have nearly finished my shopping;

Mum - Perfume (Seventy five bloody pounds!) and Cath Kidston cups.
Dad - Professor Brian Cox DVDs and Books (My Dad's into physics and I love Brian Cox. Everybody wins!)
Step Father - Bruce Springsteen CD, Jedward CD (joke, I promise) and golfing socks (since I stole all of his when the snow was really bad).
Dad's Girlfriend - Master Chef Cookbook (Would it be cheeky to bookmark the dishes I especially want her to make? I kid, I kid.)
Sister: Eddie Izzard DVDs
Secret Santa 1: Sherlock DVDs and Books (Benedict Cumberbath, wow. It's like someone went into my head, looked for my idea of perfection and crafted it into man.)
Secret Santa 2: Postsecret Book

I still have to get my Gran and Papa something - they're my favourite people in the world, but the hardest to buy for!

---

I watched every episode of Fortysomething back to back the other day, and it was marvellous. Hugh Lauire and Benedict Cumberbatch playing father and son? How could it not be amazing!

December 16th, 2010 at 03:27pm