The Legal Age for Se*ytimes in the Vatican City is 12.

I find this to be hilarious.

So, me, and my bestest friend ever, are going over there, to have some legal se*ytimes.

~~~~~

Moving on.
How were you guys days?

Mine was ite. Got into school ridic early agian. Wandered around the class for about ten minutes while Mr G was writing on our wall. (We have this big calander up, so he wasn't writing on the actual wall.) Then he asked me about the Garden project, which you can find out about at here. Then I was finishing off a poster for a science project which we've done literally nothing for.

We're bullsh*tting our way through it, and so far it's working.

So, anyhow, from there, the day got worse, well, it picked up between 8am and 9am, but from there it just went rapidly down.

We're doing Shakespear's Sonnet 18 (Shall I compare thee to a Summers Day? That one.) in English. And, while I do actually kinda like it, iambic pentameter is not something to learn about at 9am. It's just not.

Science actually went okay, I made the inside for our Ant paper mache, (dont ask about that.)
So, we get to fourth class, the teacher aint in, and feckin Girl 1, and Girl 2* and a few others, wont shut up. Ten mintues later Mr Gleeson comes in and says we all have to stay back after school.

Fudging wonderful.

In the end we didnt have to stay back, but only because he had to go to a staff meeting. Anyway,

That's all I have to say for the moment.
I wish conk would get online. I miss her.

Peace babes,
-Kitty.

* names not used as I just dae wanna.
December 17th, 2010 at 10:13pm