Tips for the real world

Just breathe, take things one step at a time. Life won’t change it’s coarse by just stepping out of the throng to look at beautiful nature. Don’t dwell on the negative, it just brings down everyone’s energy level. No one can find the rewind button on what has happened in their life. What’s done is done and you can’t do anything to change it. In life there is a time and place for everything. Life is like an hourglass glued to the table. Life has many surprises and at the end of the tunnel there is light. There is always a happy ending but it is up to you to decipher which path to go through. Your life can only be decided by you. In life, we have choices: the right choice, the wrong choice. I usually would go through the path that is going to take me to places big. Think this clearly, there are two crowds in front of you and you have to decide which one too chose from. Crowd one is filled with the people who have succeeded in life and are successful. Crowd two is filled with people that have been to jail at least once in their life, and are on their way to hell. Which path do you think you would turn to? I don’t know about you guys but I would choose crowd one, not only for my future but also for my life. They seem SCARY to me. Have you guys ever thought of what you want to be when you grow up? If you want to end up having a life filled with joy and happiness, you might want to think through your career choices because the worst thing in life is that you wake up in the morning dreading the one thing that you have to do for the rest of your life. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a child psychologist, however, recently I have noticed that I have passion for writing (boy do I love it), and know I realize that I have changed the coarse of lifestyle I want to have. Being 15 to me is the perfect time to get a head start of what you want your life to become. A good strategy that helped me throughout my life is a planner. I am a very organized person thanks to my wonderful mother, Elienai. Without her I would not be as close to what I am today. Thank you mom!

Here are some of the things that have helped me throughout the years:

Plan my life.
Be organized.
Listen to my parents for whatever they have to say to me.
Don’t let myself be influenced by the outside world.

I hope that these tips have helped you out with keeping your life maintained in good balance.
December 17th, 2010 at 11:36pm