Life

Life is a privilege that we are granted by God when we come into this world. So, why do we take it for granted? Do we deserve anything better? I think not and we should prove not only to everyone around us but also to ourselves that we are better than proving to the world to do wrong. Has anyone ever lived life under the thought, “What if today is my last day?” would it make you stop and think second if you are making the right decision? Would people see life in a different in a different way? Sure, we are humans and we make mistakes, however, we, all in all, are better than it all. Does it change the way you feel about everyone if not everything? I can honestly say that I’m not perfect but I can sure as hell say that I try to be in everything that I do. I had to learn the hard way, however, look at me today. I look into the mirror everyday when I wake up in the morning and say to myself that I am my own person , I am always going to do the right thing, and that I will never give up in anything I do. If people disapprove with me, well let’s just say that I could care less. I like to view my imperfections as ways to become a stronger person. When I make a mistake, I have learned to blame myself and no one else. If I do not do so I think of myself as a coward. Then I ask myself, “Do I want to be a Leader or a Puppet and let everyone control my every being?” I think not! I am a leader! I control myself. There are times where I get weak but I quickly find my senses and get right back up to live the life I deserve to live. The life that I was lucky to have because I know someone believes in me. Someone stronger than life itself. Can you guess who it is? God! The creator of life, heaven, and Earth. I surrender to you almighty God, for you are my hero.
December 18th, 2010 at 12:30am