Hey there Mibba World, it's been a while.

I always remember people whether I've met them in person or not. Perhaps not always their name or looks, but I do recall their personality, situation, if they are a friend or not. Which makes me wonder if anybody ever remembers me back. There are tons of people on Mibba I've met, and re-met, and had friendships with (and still do in some cases), and some I just never see again. I sometimes wonder what happened to those people I never hear from again- some I trust they are doing well and just moved on with life, others I couldn't image anything. It'd be interesting to find out.

Ughh, there's a book (that I can not remember the author or title), that the author went traveling around the world to find his pen pals after years they had all grown up with careers and kids and such, and to see what they were up to. I really wish I knew the name of it, I think it'd be an awesome book to read.

___

Where is life going?

I've moved. Into a bigger, nicer, more comfortable house. I love it. And I'm sure I'm going to miss it in a couple years once I or we leave.

Dalhousie or U of Vic seem like my choices. And holy hot damn, I need a job, and scholarships because it's going to cost my about $90,000 either way. And the thought I've about a year until I have to apply seems very crazy.

Global Studies is love. Haha. We have our ups and downs but it's fantastic all the same.
I dropped French. I wasn't getting anywhere, which is disappointing to me, since I have always been the one to push it. Chem is good, though I'm entirely lost, like wise for Physics. Funny story though, I'm getting 89% in Physics despite it all. Math, math, math, I hate it, but I'm ok. I learned that it's not the subject, it's me. I'll settle for 60% -I don't care. But I've art now, at least my brain will feel a bit more balanced. Oh, and I hate graphing. Like every bloody class, eh? -Math, to Physics, to Chem, and I swear to God we even did it in Global Studies.

Christmas, I'm looking forward to it. I hope there's lots of family time. I love family. And I don't. But I really do. My house looks pretty in it's decorations. Currently present wrapping operation #1 is being held in the living room with the PVR. Totally annoying. Ahhh well, Santa's workshop has to be somewhere.

I love Criminal Minds. Oh my goodness. I'm addicted to it now. I'm pretty sure I watched four of them today (I was multitasking though... at least, right?). And Matthew Gray Gubler. Yeah. Ok. Just leave it at. Great show.

I'm rambling, slightly. Or a lot. Not too sure.

Hockey, hockey, hockey. I always start the season off really strong and then I just go downhill. I don't know why, it just happens. Hm. Unless I just stay the same and everyone else climbs. We're doing okay. Not horrible though not excellent. Last game was a goon show, well that team was. Trashiest team I've ever played. And it wasn't even funny, it was just horrible.

I'm reading the first of the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen, Handle with Care and Mercyby Jodi Picoult, For Joshua by Richard, uhh, it's starts with a W, though I can not remember. And I've a couple other novels to finish for the holidays. The last week or so I have been craving just to sit and indulge in some wondering writing.
...One of my favourite novels that I read back earlier this fall is The Boy and the Dog are Sleeping by Nasjii (I feel as though I spelled that wrong) --fabulous book. I recommend it to anyone.

Where was I going with all this?

Hmm, I rather sad, my friend, Alexis moved. She had been such a fabulous friend. And lately I must say I think among my friends and myself we've all been lacking good communication and friendship skills. Or perhaps we haven't and that's the point. I don't know. But I don't like it anyhow. Ugh.

Lastly, this past November my Grandfather passed away. I don't know. I don't know if it's really just occurred to me he won't be here. I thought it would when I took time off from school to go to the funeral and the viewing and such. No not really. I always still expect him to come through the door with Grandma to watch the hockey game or for Christmas dinner. Oh my God. Christmas.
Then again, maybe it's just that I already sort of felt something missing when he was in the hospital for the last four months.

I can not even begin to comprehend how my Grandmother feels. This New Years would have been their 60 anniversary. That's how long they have been married, since she was 18. What do you do with yourself when you miss someone who's been there just since what seems like forever? Crazy.

___

Sometimes I just need to mark down what's going on in life.
Hot chocolate, books, Elvis Christmas music, and a cozy bed,
Cheers and Happy Holidays,
MaryJulianna
December 18th, 2010 at 07:17am