*sigh* :(

I dreamt about you again last night, so many times and it hurt so bad. Why must you clog up my head and hurt my heart? I couldnt touch you, hold your hand or hug you, and the only time I could talk to you was once over the phone. I feel so lost, no one is here for me about you anymore, they all think your a jerk or are too self-centered to care. But you're not a jerk, and that's the worst thing. I know how incredibly amazing, sweet and funny you are and that's what keeps me coming back to the thought of you all the time. I wish I could just push you to the back of my mind until I have to face you again, which isn't long and I'm so scared. I'm scared I'm going to fall for those eyes again, for your smile, for you...
I couldn't bear to feel like this forever over you.
I've moved on, but my heart can't seem to properly. I can't hurt him, but it hurts me to see you, to know how far away you are, and to know how much I really love you. no one knows it but me. No one realises all the nights I've sat and wondered what life would be like if you loved me the way I loved you, or if you lived close to me.
I shouldn't be thinking all that cause I'm with him, and I do love him so.
But... deep in my heart, I know how much I love you too, that's the worst thing....

By Roshae
P.S. Please don't steal.
December 18th, 2010 at 12:23pm