BFTYGU.

In case you don't know what ^That means: Best Friends Till You Give up.

Thats whats happened lately.
that friend who likes me>
Gone.
I have no idea what happened, but a lie turned him against me.

The start?
A friend said I was calling him a Stalker and Begger, he believed them, DIDN'T ask me. and ignored me for about 3 days.
heartbreaking.

Two days later he Facebook messaged me. Yeah MESSAGED not text(shows how much he wants to talk) to say he was pissed at me because of what I said.
SAID WHAT?
It was a LIE.
But no, my side of the story is irrelevent. I cried more over this than I had cried in like 4 years.
After two days of fighting and what I thought was the end of our arguing, I was wrong.

TOTALLY wrong.
Then we were fighting because he is "confused" about how I feel. uhmm pretty sure MY feelings have nothing to do with him, considering I've told him about 4 times me and him will probably NEVER be more than friends and he is mad because I agreed to go to the movies with him even though I say that.

Friends go to the movies ALL the time. It's a common thing! and after that is settled were fighting now, because if i have this right, I forgot to text him back after getting off the phone with my friend....

So, Should I try and fix this Friendship, or let it go?
December 19th, 2010 at 06:03am