Us Against The World.

I love my brother, through good and bad times. He's been there for me whe never he could, and he'll never know how much I appreciate him, even if I tried to tell him.

When I was small, I remember waking up and going to his room. He was my best friend for the longest time, but like most people, he had to grow up. He grew up long before I did, and now he has a life of his own.

The bond between us has both grown and shrunk. In a way, his leaving has done me good. It makes me realize how presious the time we spend together is, but every time he leaves, I feel a part of myself leaving with him.

He's just one of those people who have had it rough, and deserve to have the best, but somehow never gets a break.

Ten months ago, he impregnated his girlfriend. I was so happy for him, but others were skeptical about the girl. Deep down, I knew he would be the best father he could. And he was.

His girlfriend left him, taking his beautiful baby boy with her, and though he doesn't like to show it, he's in pain. Half of him is missing, and at the moment, their's nothing he can do.

But he tries. With all his might, he tries his best to get his life right, and once again, he can't get a break.

It hurts me to see him in such pain. Every second of my life, I wish there was something I could do to help him, but we're not as close as we once were, and he won't take the time to open up to me.

He's my big brother, and at one point in my life, one of us wont be there for the other. But until that day comes, I'll always be his little sister, and it'll always be us against the world.
December 19th, 2010 at 06:43am