Will someone pretty, pretty, pretty please make me a layout?

Okay, so I haven't journaled in forever, and I have lots and lots to tell you guys (if you're here for the layout, then skip to the fourth paragraph).

So, Chris. The guy I like. The most amazing boy in the whole, entire world. I think he liiikes me. He hugs me almost every day, and he gave me is jacket (which smells amazing, by the way), and he's just...oh my god. So, basically, I'm the luckiest girl in the whole, wide world, and I'm super duper excited, and I just wanted to share that with the world.
(That entire paragraph was meant to be said in a super fast, girly, freaking out, sing-song-y voice.)

And, holy mother of Jesus, guys. I'm going to see My Chemical Romance in 121 days, 15 hours, 21 minutes. I am so motherf*cking excited right now, I can't even express it. When my mom told me, I dance nonstop for at least an hour. And every sing time after that moment that I thought about My Chemical Romance, I danced (or at the very least, fought a nearly uncontrollable urge to do so). Eeee, I so haaappy!

And, now, for the layout. I would like it fairly simple, but really pretty. So, talented layout-makers are wanted. Please, please, please comment if you wanna make me one, and I'll message you the details and such.

Thank you!

Oh, and here's my picture of the day.

Image

This made my day.
December 19th, 2010 at 08:16pm