I'm pregnant? But he only kissed me twice!

With the lights up and the help of a mushy pillow today we just had our opening show of my church's play "While the cowboys watched their herds at night". The play is the cowboy version of the nativity story. I play mary beth, a young girl who is given the honor to carry our lord and savior Jesus. Gotta say it was exciting to be a pregnant girl for a while. It was really fun because I put a picture of me with the fake belly on facebook and my friends all asked if I was really pregnant.lol
But as fun as all that was the show was way more fun. I got to be in a show with all my good friends and in the process I made some new ones too! We got lots of laughs and everyone seemed to enjoy the play. One more show left though so I wanna wish my cast mates a good show even though they probably won't see this. I hope yall have a good christmas, and get to spend it with the ones you love.
Before I forget I wanna know, what do yall want for christmas? Leave me a comment and let me know. I can't tell yall what I want though, but I did write my letter to santa so he knows.lol Maybe next year I'll get my wish.:) I love christmas time. I don't get to spend it with all of my family but over the years we've been in Texas we've come to gain some extra members of my family. My favorite tradition we started here in Texas is we go see a movie together christmas night.
Usually it ends up being a last minute pick, but this year I think we are gonna see the new narnia movie.:) Hope yall have a good sunday! Kick back and relax, christmas is around the corner and before we know it the new year.

Love,
Amanda <3
December 19th, 2010 at 08:24pm