MCR & NSN & boys? & Banner advice

So I've re-written this journal several times but just can't quite seem to write what I want. Is my writers block now affecting my bloody journals? Damn. ¬.¬

So, the subjects at hand.

My Chemical Romance - I am a newish MCRmy member and all so I don't own all their albums or know the exact colours Gerards hair has been but that doesn't mean I don't love them. because I do. I just want to get that out there. I am a major fan but that doesn't mean you have to own every single piece of music they've written.

Nevershoutenever - Oh my frip. I am going to see them in March. I am going to see them in MARCH. I live in the UK which makes it all the more worth while. I am considering arriving around a bouts an hour early? I want to be as close as I can. He is my favourite singer and I just love his music and messages and I love him ( like the love for a puppy or chocolate ). There is no way I am missing this concert, exams or not.
I have to go.

Boys.

Ah well here were hit the weird spot. Let me set the scene. Boys name - Andy. My name. Kels. other girls name. Leah.

Andy and I have been friends for like 4 months or so, we text and talk and some times get to hang out. Leah is one of my best friends. she knows I like Andy because I told her at least 4 weeks ago. Then one day she got his number and texted him. they had a conversation and I was like cool. Nothing wrong with that, she can be friends with him obviously. then a week later all she talks about to me is Andy and how much she texts him and how sweet he is and how cool he is. I just nod and pretend to be interested in the clouds or the trees.
Now I think Andy likes Leah and I'm completely out of the equation. I feel alone.

Banner advice - My story banners just don't seem to be that good to me... I need some simple tips on how to have a nice look banner if you could help?

Questions
1. Banner advice?
2. How was your last birthday :]
3. I like your hair today :]
December 19th, 2010 at 11:27pm