An update on the whole guy situation

Okay so yesterday I was texting the guy that I like. The one I sent the message too. He texted back but didn't respond that I had said anything about liking him (>.<) and we were talking and stuff and we got around to talking about the two CD's I was gonna buy off of him and he was all like "Just come and pick them up now, it'll only take like five minutes." And he was right so I was like yeah okay, only five minutes, that won't be long enough to make my face go red, bring up the text message or have his younger brothers make fun of us in any way shape or form.

Not a chance.

I was supposed to be there for five minutes, I was actually over there for close to four hours. That's one sh*tbox of a long time.

We ran into his dad. BAD BAD thing to do. Mostly 'cause his dad is like a six foot five BEAST.

Like this the two of us.
Image

I kid I kid. But he's still a f*cking tank.

And I met him for the first time yesterday. I know his mom (when I went to Italy last year he went too, and his mom was the "group leader") But yeah, it was pretty scary to meet him consider I've heard stories of how loud he can yell when he's mad.

Anyways so his dad was kind of talking to me and I was trying to be nice and everything and polite, and it was awkward, especially when I walked away cause I had to go to the bathroom and stuff and I hear him and his dad really fricken loudly "so is that the one that you were talking about?" and stuff. Then he wanted me to help him with the frostwire thing 'cause he has it downloaded on his computer and he couldn't get the music to itunes and stuff. As you can tell he's not a tech savvy guy xD

So I helped him out and stuff and we watched a movie and didn't get to talk at all 'cause his two younger brothers were there >.< I thought I saw him reach for my hand though. Can't be sure about that though..

It was pretty fun though overall, and I got a hug before I left "just in case he didn't see me before I left for Christmas." It was pretty cute actually I'll be honest.

Now I legit think that he likes me :) I just wish he's grow a pair and ask me out, or admit it.

-Hailey
December 20th, 2010 at 12:15am