So....could you guys help out a little? [And some less interesting stuff]

I need someone to help me out.
My story Letters to Cali, it's full of smallish spelling mistakes. And I'd really appreciate it if one of you could like, proofread some of my chapters, and just point out to me where the mistakes are. I've taken a few weeks off from posting for the exact reason of going through the chapters. And fixing mistakes.

But I cant do it alone, I've read, edited and reread the first chapter about ten times and there are still some mistakes.

(God I sound whiney.)

So, do any of you want to help me?
I would actually love you forever for helping me out.

~~~~

Moving on.

I'm ill, well I have a head cold. Which I hate having, cause my head just like slows down. I lose half my mental capicity. I wander around in a state of constant sniffles, a light head, and a horribleish cough.

Now the thing is, up until like, a year ago. I was NEVER sick. I rarely got colds, or anything. The worst I would get is a cough. But when I did get sick, I tended to get sick for quite a while, like I'd have a cough for a month or so.

Anyway, I cant stand being ill. I keep going from too warm to too cold. My brain doesn't work, I'm so slow. This I normally understand I'm not grapsing at all. My eyes are abit screwed. And I'm constantly tired, but if I go to bed, my nose will block and it's not fun.

God I moan alot. ><
I'm sorry for making you guys live with my misery.

Love you, Kitty.
December 20th, 2010 at 12:31am