I just had an idea and I don't know what to do with it [help me please]

I was browsing through the forums in the writing section of mibba, and I realized there are a lot of forums about rating your story, your story layout, sections of your story and places to get comments and detailed reviews. I use all of these threads frequently, but I'd like something more.

So I was considering creating a thread about rating you as an author. The person below you reads a few of your stories, a mixture of types and earlier/newer ones and decides on a comment about your writing as a whole, and things they have noticed you do throughout each story/one-shot. (Your story layouts too? And possibly your summaries, because I can't find a thread anywhere which comments on summaries). I can't decide if it's a good or bad idea though, so con/crit would be awesome.

--

Also, I have posted a new on-shot called Forrest. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, so if you could check it out that would be amazing. Now all I have to do is complete my werewolf one-shot and make a head start on my Avenged Sevenfold one too. Watch out for a contest entry journal coming your way from me!
December 20th, 2010 at 06:00pm