Pressure | Men | Questions

Junior has, in a nut shell, been hell. It's not over yet (unfortunately), but so far it has been awful.

I decided to take 4 AP classes this year: AP Biology, AP Environmental Science, AP Lang & Comp., and AP World History. The pressure from these classes and my Honors Pre-Calc class has been really getting to me. I've had my first panic attack, actually. I'm surprised it even took me this long, but while I was taking my last math test, I had a panic attack. My hand started shaking, I ran to the bathroom, and I vomited. My grades are not as good as they have been in the past. I feel terrible about them.

And my f*ck of an ex-boyfriend is running around the place with his new girlfriend being all happy and holding her hand and enjoying himself. He brings her to lunch now, which is such a d*ck move. I mean, come on, your ex-gf is in your group of friends and you bring your new girlfriend? WHEN DID THAT SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA?

And the current guy I'm into has been acting so weird. Last week, he was so into me. He was holding my hand, making me sit on his lap, leaning his head on my shoulder, walking me to class...the whole deal. And this week, he doesn't even talk to me. And I mean, I'm not about to talk to him...I'm too proud. :/ It's a fault of mine, but eh. Maybe I should, but I'm scared that this means he's not interested and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

I actually haven't told anyone this, and I feel so much more relieved now. I've been acting fine and happy since September. I even went to the bathroom when I felt my panic attack coming along so as not to raise any suspicions. Faking happy is hard stuff, man.

On a brighter note, it's almost winter break and Christmas. <3

Questions

1. How's school/work treating you?
2. Got any awful ex's?
3. Current flings?
4. What are you doing over break?
December 20th, 2010 at 09:42pm