Christmas and other related and unrelated things.

Christmas is 4 days away. I still don't know what I'm doing for Christmas. I moved in with my dad in April and I no longer talk to my mum. My dad just thought that I was going to spend Christmas with my mother because that's how it's always been. He only just realized that I'm not going there (bare in mind my mother and sister live over 4 hours away and you need to make a booking to catch the train) and I'm not sure what's going to happen on Christmas day. I will most likely be at home with my dad but I'm scared that my grandparents will come over. See, some things happened between my overly controlling grandmother and myself and now we no longer talk. She did get me a Christmas present though.

So, presents. This year I'm getting nothing compared to the amount I usually get but I'm much more excited about all these gifts(I have most of the already though XD). My sister bought be a penis cushion from etsy, it's bright pink with tassels and a large black penis. My dad bought me a ticket to soundwave. My grandmother bought me some material, it was a large amount but she bought it from an op shop (and possibly took it from the one she works at), she also gave me $50. My dad might be buying me a Wii which I find hilarious because my best friend was going on about how she wanted a Wii and would probably get one but now she doesn't think she will get one. I have no idea if anyone else will get me anything. My step fathers family usually give me gift cards but I have no idea if they know I've moved out or what. I don't know if they are just going to send it to my mothers house and she will send it on or if they just wont bother. I don't really care that much though. All I would get is a gift card for JB and something I would never thing of buying for myself.

Then there is my mothers side of the family. I used to love getting presents from my Aunties. One would buy the best presents and another would buy the worst things...from the after Christmas sales the year before. My sister and I loved opening those presents and then later seeing our cousins (the children of the good gift buyer) and compare the crappy gifts. It sounds mean but she was our uncles wife and she would stop him from coming to family gatherings so none of us really liked her anyway.

Then there is my dads side of the family. I never get anything from one of my Aunties. not even a card...but I don't really care too much. My uncle used to send a card every year with a family picture on it...then he got a divorce. He's re-married but I don't think he's going to send the card this year. Then there is my adopted aunty...She's not going to get me anything.

So, to celebrate the start of the school holidays last weekend I went to Coffs Harbour to see my best friend Jess. I also saw Amber and Kirk two people I've met online through Jess. Amber is basically my best friend even though I've only met her once. We had a great time when I went up there. We scared a few people as well. We went ice skating and their friend Ben thought I was hot...I thought he was crazy, I had pink hair at the time and I was dressed as Santa...each to their own I guess. Anyway, later that night we were at McDonald's and after sitting there talking and eating for about half an hour we realized that the section we were in was completely empty...We had scared everyone off...I really don't blame them, I mean what would you do if a girl dressed as Santa was in maccas saying (rather loudly) Where's the oxygen tank Gertrude? and her friend replying...I hooked it up to the cat! and the other friend saying But we don't have a cat! We are soo normal.

Jess and I are currently in love with the movie/book Let the Right One In. Its absolutely amazing but they are remade it in English and they changed all the names which annoys us. i just love how graphic it is in parts...It's nothing like the sparkly love story shit in Twilight. We're also obsessed with double rainbow but that's totally different. And WOW this was a long journal, sorry if you read all of this bullshit.

QUESTIONS!
What are you getting for Christmas?
What are you doing on Christmas day?
What are you doing in the holidays?
What's something you have done to scare people off?...preferably a large amount of people
Have you heard of Let the right one in...or Let me In, the English version?
Does it annoy you when they change the names of characters etc. in re-makes?
What book/movies are you currently obsessed with?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
December 21st, 2010 at 10:07am