This is so frustrating.

My hair is the wrong color. The wrong f*cking color.

Image

Last night I told my mom to get me a medium ash brown. Medium ash brown. Guess what she comes home with? Dark blond. Dark blond. I had a little hope today, so I went and died it. Now, I had my hair dyed professionally last January, and it was a dark brown. A few months later it faded to a blond. I've never had that happen to me before, like, not even with the box dyes I get. What is wrong with that, mibba, what? Anyway, my natural hair color grew in about four or so inches and it just looked really odd looking, so I wanted to dye it the color of my natural hair. Well guess what mibba? My hair is now a brown/strawberry blond combination.

This might not be valid for a freak out, but I am definitely freaking out. I want my hair to look good for Christmas at my nana's for a change. I want to dress up and look classy, but I can't do it with two toned hair. It just won't happen mibba, it won't.

So, I'm getting on my hands and knees and pleading my mom to get a medium ash brown at work tonight.

And to top it all off, someone ate all the left over food from last night. I was looking forward to eating that left over food.

Image

- Tasha
December 21st, 2010 at 07:31pm