everything I DIDN'T ask for

You know you're in love when you look at the other person, your significant other, if I may, and feel like the world around you disappears. When his, or her, arms are wrapped around you, and you close your eyes, and the only line running through your mind is, "Please, don't ever let me go". When you kiss them, and cliche as this is, you feel sparks fly. You're not supposed to just feel the other persons lips pressed up against yours, or their wet tongue all around in your mouth. You're supposed to feel a connection, as if you two are one.

But what if you're in love, yet you've never even touched, let alone seen him, or her, in person. Could you be in love, through the computer? Is it possible in our generation, in the generation of technology, that us humans can fall in love just through a social network such as Myspace or Facebook?

Say you meet a person through Myspace because of mutual friends. And let's say that soon enough you two are talking everyday for hours on end. [on chat of course, but still talking.] Every now and then you might just end up talking on the phone.

Do you think that after 9 months you could possibly be in love with that person? Despite the fact that you have never met this person in person?
December 21st, 2010 at 10:37pm