Jen's life #3

Before you read this just know that i have this in story form, but just incase you cannot find it, it will be here.

Hey there journal, today was intriguing. I saw a demon today. I made a new friend but well he's possesed now. Here's how our conversation went.
Me: "Hey! how's it going?"

Jasper:"Pretty good what about you?"

Me:"Oh just going with the flow what about you?"

Japer:"Wow haha, so what are you doing this weekend?"

Me:"Oh nothing what are you doing?"

Jasper:"Well, i was wondering if you wanted to go to London for the day." "it's only 1hr and 30minute drive!" We can have time to talk."

Me:"Wow London?" "Of course i will go!"

Jaseper: "Yes! i'll pick you up at your dorm"

Me:Ok it's room 4...
I never got to finish the sentance, because the demon showed up. It was a percular form. It had red eyes with cat like eyes (pupil going straight up and down). it had blue skin with vampire teeth. It couldn't be more than 3ft tall. I tried not to scream. Then i pushed Jasper into the room and he was freaked but i guess he was not so much because he kissed me. Then he said i can see them too and then the demon walked into the room and then he gave me a creppy smile just like the ghost did with Gwen and then strangely spoke to us.
he said "I'm not going to kill you 2." You're destant for great things." We both with shocked faces looked and then he disappeared.
December 21st, 2010 at 11:24pm