I come and I go... (QUESTIONS&COMMENTSWAP. :D)

I come and I go; I'm sorry. There has been a lot going on in my life right now, and I'm not exactly sure how to deal with it all. I'm trying as hard as I can so I can come back to all my loyal readers, it's been too long for me, so I know it's been farrrr to long for you all. I, again, apologize. I need to get all my stuff straight before I can promise any more updates.

Without further adieu, Keeping On Without You is staying on Hiatus. I know in my last journal, I said it was coming off, but I honestly have no motivation right now. I have the entire story mapped out from beginning to end; it's just transferring it to paper that I have a problem with. If I get around to writing the next chapter over the holidays, I will definitely start back up writing it. If not, then I won't. We'll just have to wait and see.

Another thing, I wrote a new two shot. The second part is not up yet, but the first part is. It would mean a lot if you went and read A Message In A Bottle and leave your opinions so far. You guys are the reason I keep going. Also, leave a comment with any short story you have, and I will comment back. If you want me to be brutally honest, I will. If not, let me know ahead of time.

Questions; :)
1. Are you in loveeeee? (I ask this question every single time. q:)
2. What are you doing over the holidays?
3. Have you went Christmas shopping yet? (if you celebrate Christmas, that is.)
4. Did you see the Lunar Eclipse last night? (North American's should have.) Have you ever?
5. What book are you reading right now?
6. What is your most prized possession?

Answers; :)
1. Yes, yes I am. Five months strong.
2. Boyfriend, family, friends.
3. No. I'm going later today.
4. No. I live in NC and the weather decided to be cloudy, totally blocking it. I have seen one before, though.
5. Tricks by Ellen Hopkins.
6. A teddy bear my Grandpa snuggled with when he had his heart transplant. It was given to me when he passed away and I have cherished it ever since.
December 22nd, 2010 at 11:36am