This is true love.

Dear Megan,

I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I tell you that all the time but I just feel the need to tell you again. As I sit here and think of the future we are going to have together it brings a huge smile to my face. Being able to hold you in my arms one day, is one of the dreams that keeps me going and keeps me fighting. I don't know how I got lucky enough to call you mine, let alone be able to spend the rest of my life with you. You are by far the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life.

As I read stories about other people, and how they find each other. I truly believe in luck when it comes to me and you. The day I saw your picture I knew that I wanted you to be mine. I know that sounds stupid, and some people don't believe that you can fall in love without touch, but I am a firm believer that you can because of you. You have made me believe that I can achieve anything I set my mind to as long as I have you by my side.

I could list a million reasons as to why you are the girl of my dreams, but I am sure that would keep you busy for a lifetime, and I am pretty positive you still need to graduate high school. So, I won't occupy your time with my long ramble about every physical feature I like and every little thing you do personality wise. Just know that there is a lot. Before I met you, I gave up. I didn't want to date again because the amount of hurt I had gone through made me believe that I had messed up too much to ever deserve someone perfect. It made me believe that there was no such thing as true love, and that I would never be able to love. I know that probably sounds stupid because to some people I am still just a kid, but it makes sense to me.

Having you in my life makes everything worthwhile. You have been there for me through the worst, and you remind me a lot of my mom. You are as care free, beautiful, and amazing as she was. After I lost her, I didn't know what I was going to do, but you were by my side through it all and I am never going to be able to explain to you the amount of love that made me have for you. I believe that even though I hated my life at that moment, and felt like a mistake, I believe that you made me gain my strength back.

You give me a reason not to run away anymore. You make me want to stay where I am, and live my life out so that I can one day spend it with you. For all I care we could live in a box under a bridge, as long as I was with you everything would be okay. I know that you probably want something more glamorous than a box, but I am just putting the idea out there.

I fall more and more in love with you each day. If I was to ever try and find a flaw in you, all I would do is fall more in love with you, because I have yet to find a flaw. The amount of care you have for me brings a smile to my face every day. Knowing that I am the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with, brings tears of joy to me as cheesy as that sounds.
Knowing that one day you are going to have a ring on your finger, however big you want it, as long as I hear you say "It's from Kyle..." I will know that my life is complete. You are my white picket fence ending, you are the perfect girl in my eyes and you are my everything, and never will I leave your side for as long as I live.

I love you with all my heart,
Kyle.
December 22nd, 2010 at 08:19pm