A bit of promotion drabble from Faryn and Adalia!

Hey guys :D We're having a sort of sleepover/all nighter at my house :D A writing drabble sleepover. And we're not getting much done. I'm doing my reading for Humanities (MAJORLY boring and I'm SO behind.) and Addy's talking to her boyfriend. :P We're also singing along to "Skyway Avenue" by We The Kings, and stuff by Darren Criss.

Yeah...I should be writing the next Addy GC part, but...yeah, I suck sometimes. Sorry, loves. I'll get the whip a'cracking once Far's done with Humanities (Oliver Wiswell, ha! Sucks to be her, right?!)
But yes, I'm talking to meh boy, and he's adorable and I'm explaining endgame to him. By the way, who do you want Addy's endgame to be? Al or Scor? Results will be taken into consideration later on! ;)
-shamelessly digging for help-

Yes, yes it does suck to be me, thanks Addy D< So guys, look, there really ARE two of us, I've not been lying :D Putting a picture of both of us up on our picture page of our profile soon, go see it.

So yesh, we're slow in updating Golden Children, but it's all Addy's fault. Alsooooo, if you've read her oneshot Finn please bombard us here/our profile/the comment page for Finn telling Addy to make it not a oneshot, pls.

Also, thoughts/idea for how I should continue Unforgiving are appreciated as well . . . I have that nifty twoshot going on, but I have ideas for a bit of their past, some aftermath of James' death for Ann, and a bit more for the scientists.


YAY FARYN LEARNED ABOUT PARAGRAPHS!!! If it weren't for me, folks, she'd never separate thoughts ;) Probably only doing it now because she knows I'll kill her otherwise...

Yay for pictures too. GPOY, yeah? We'll see what ya think....

You people like Finny boy? You do? Well...once I finish *my* novel, I will have some time to devote to him before I lunge into my next one. Going from super sci-fi to my Lion Boy (I'll make Far post that sometime, too)

Ya know, though, Far...people could just think it was one person, and they were crazy and wrote to make it sound like they were two people. Just sayin'.

Yannoe, Ad, we are crazy, but I don't think I'd have enough stamina to be me and keep up as someone like you. xD Alsoooo you loser, we never plotted for Lion Boy and my dream kid. He was really cute, Mibba peeps.

Just as long as we're throwing other lines out here, I need yo opinions, fellow Mibba-ers. 1) Contest- has anyone heard of the Lady or the Tiger? It leaves off on a cliffhanger and the norm of the assignment is to write your own ending. Yay or nay? Already done?

Annnd some sort of possible modern day something about Disney princesses. Maybe for a cowrite with someone?


:P
Lion Boy. I mean, the little drabble about him that I did when I first Inceptioned him up. My little descriptor thingie. Ya know...? Whatever, I'll find it on my blog and have you put it up.

*glare* We were gonna put them together. I still want to do that :(

Anyways anything else to cover before we sign off, Ad, love? Mibba peeps please give us comments and loff and stuffs. :) Especially on our stories <3


Um, um, um....I LOVE YOU?!?
And I will talk to you all more, I promise! Far just took over this because I'm usually super stressed out and such.
But I will be back (ha, I sound like a super villain or something. I'm not! I swear...or do I?!?!)

And read our stuff! Please? Pretty please? I'll bake you virtual blueberry muffins?! <3

Geeze, Ad, who's correcting who now? You correct my paragraphing, I'll correct your spelling? lol

Yeah. BYE MIBBA <3 Read our stuffs por favor <3 Byyyyyyye!


****For reference, Faryn is in the bold, Addy is plain text.
December 23rd, 2010 at 06:32am