Harry Potter

Yes, this is a journal completely about Harry Potter.

I just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I will admit that I nearly cried at the last mention of Snape, though...

"Albus Severus, you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."

I feel like I've made an accomplishment of some sort. Seriously, I just started reading the series when The Deathly Hallows part one came out. It's kinda weird. I never wanted to have anything to do with them when I was younger, but I guess something came over me.

I was sad to find that 60% of my favorite characters died, though.

1) Sirius Black
Image
"Well, as everyone thinks I’m a mad mass murderer and the Ministry’s put a ten-thousand-Galleon price on my head, I can hardly stroll up the street and start handing out leaflets, can I?"

2) Remus Lupin
Image
"One: He's sitting on my chair. Two: He's wearing my clothes. Three: His name's Remus Lupin..."

3) Severus Snape
Image
"I thought... for all these years... that we were protecting him for her. For Lily."

4) Ginny Weasly
Image
"I never really gave up on you. Not really."

5) Minerva McGonagall
Image
“We teachers are rather good at magic, you know.”

Gahh, I feel like such a loser :/ Tell me I'm not the only one who felt this way?

PS, how about you go check out my new contest: Harry Potter; Ten Years Later.
December 23rd, 2010 at 08:27pm