It's Christmas Eve Eve

Also known as December 23rd.
I literally have ants in my pants. I can't wait to let the little kid out of me that longs to rip open the myriad of gifts under my tree.
You have no idea how excited I am!

Anyways, I've been reading A LOT of John O'Callaghan fanfiction.
I know, it's totally creepy, but it's easier to relate to the characters in a story when you already know "who they are." I absolutely love John. He's one of the more inspirational people in my life, even though he's technically not in my life at all. Honestly, reading all the John fanfics inspired me to write my own.
I just updated I Must Be Dreaming with chapter 7, and I haven't really thought much about what I'm going to do with Chapter 8. I strongly encourage you to read it, and if you would like you can also leave some feedback. I need help right now!

Feel free to send me a message or just add me to your friends.
I'm super new to Mibba, so any advice would help!
I have tumblr, and i'll share that with you; it's on my profile, if you just click on the Mainejohn link.
Thank so much for reading, and if get this in time for Christmas, than I wish you the best Christmas time!
December 23rd, 2010 at 10:21pm