Yeah guess who just got into bartending school!!

Yes ma'am or sir I did. I met with the owner/administrator of the school and he said even though I was 17 I could go there. I just couldn't graduated till I turned 18 which is fine because I'm hoping to start the January 4th and it is a two week course, so I wouldn't graduate the course till the 18th and I would already be 18 by then. I have lifetime job placement and I have the best trainers in the area of where I live. So yay! I'm so excited guys you have no idea.

Well anyways tomorrow is my anniversary with my man and it will be fifteen months that we've been together. I am so excited to be with him and I love him so much Mibba. We've been through hell and back as a couple and we deserve a good anniversary for once. He's out of college for Christmas break so that means more time for us, yay :)

Christmas is in two days here in Texas and my Christmas is my grandma being home from the hospital. She's doing a lot better but is still really sick but at least she was well enough for the doctors to release her from the hospital. So that is my Christmas present and I couldn't have asked for anything more, well expect for my brother to be back home but hey we don't always get we want.

Well Mibba I'm off to help my grandma out around the house. I really hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas and have the best Christmas they could have ever dreamed of. Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year
December 24th, 2010 at 01:13am