A lot of... rambling...

First, I would like to thank Roseh; boheme for the message that contained a very nice Holiday digital card. I loved it and it was greatly appreciated! You made my day!

I know some of you have been very kind towards me and I am very thankful for that. There is not many places out there where one can come on and be a part of something without being ridiculed or even ran off. I must say, so far my Mibba experience has been great and I hope I am here for years to come! Thanks to all who have been patient with me and taken the time to leave me some awesome reviews on some of my stories!

Also, thank you for not completely blaspheming me for some of the... less than savory themes I have created. Sometimes I forget that I have image editing programs or even a brain. I swear, the next area that is getting attacked is my profile layout. I know how to do HTML and CSS code. I am just horribly lazy at both.

Which brings me to updates. I know I haven't updated The Chronicles of Andrainea: Darkness Falls or A Kiss That Bites in a while and I must apologize. I am feeling quite sick right now and I just haven't had the energy to sit down and type. Maybe tonight I can at least update one of them. I am feeling a muse lingering in the back of mind and she is whispering. I think she is telling me to write and by goodness I shall!

Also, please don't be afraid to leave me constructive criticism on any of my stories. I know I am horrible at grammar and punctuation. My English teachers have often got on to me for fragment sentences and comma splices. ::facepalm: However, I do attempt to be better at both and I don't mind someone pointing out something I might have missed. I know I am far from perfect when it comes to writing!

I one day want to get a story or two published. It has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember and I feel confident enough now to at least attempt to write something that is publish worthy. At least I hope it will be.

Any who... I think that is all for now!
December 24th, 2010 at 06:09am