Periods

The worst thing about being on your period, isn't the pain, or the blood and the mess. It's the emotional roller coaster, the drop and sudden rise in hormones. It's your bodies evil ability to trick yourself that you have reason to cry and moan and whine. That you can sink into a hysterical heap in the dark on the bathroom floor crying about your problems. When really you have no reason to cry, it's all just fake feelings and the inner you dying to hold onto the fading reality that you're different from everybody else when really, we're all just the same. Your pain has been felt a hundred times before, your tears cried a million times before.

The worst thing about intelligence, isn't knowing everything. I's knowing too much. It's realising too easily what other people see in you and what you see in them. It's over-analysing and over-speculating and over-thinking things to the point of madness. Intelluctualiy is a curse that separates you in the lonely categories of superior and inferior.

Ignornace is pure bliss. It is the very essence of happiness. It's the young and naive that live the most happy and appreciative lives before they grow older to grow up and grow in knowledge until their eyes are widened to the holes in the world. The holes where everything is not so black and white and picture perfect - earth's very own little black holes.


... I do not know how I got to be so negative on christmas eve (:
December 24th, 2010 at 12:36pm