nobody should be without on christmas.

I never realized how lonely it must get spending Christmas in the hospital, My grandmother was up here for some treatment thing and the ward she was staying in was filled with old people and the one girl who couldn't have been anymore than fifteen.

I felt so guilty because her parent’s weren’t able to be there since all the highways are closed from flooding and what not, I had nothing to feel guilty about and I could have just ignored her like I usually do with people but something intrigued me.

So being the overly nice person I am, I done something completely out of character and went and sat in the chair beside her. She looked like she was going to have kittens; I mean I would too if some weird chick with Nikki Sixx hair and piercings came over but that's not my point.

Nonetheless we got talking and it turns out she's a pretty cool person, I asked her what her favourite singer artist or whatever was and she was all "Brokencyde" Which I don't much care for but I asked her does she have a photo, drew her a portrait of the band and honestly the look on her face made me feel like I accomplished something great.

I drew shit for people all the time but today it made me feel fantastic, the chick was totally stoked. I get oh you’re a great drawer and I love it all the time but I think I had truly made this girl happy. It was a nice thought to think I done my bit in bring someone a little joy this Christmas.

On another note I got the best Christmas present anyone could have brought; my mate who was lucky enough to go see the Escape the Fate Vegas gig a few weeks back; got me a signed poster from the whole band I practically died.

But now I have nothing left to say and I have a question for you lovely mibbians; Have you ever done a good deed for no reason?

- a m b a , y e a h?
December 25th, 2010 at 07:46am