Sleep-ins are overated :|

Well hello there,

I found something oddly amazing this morning; I fail at sleeping in. I though, right, first day after christmas mad-rush, and I can sleep in. Pfft.
I end up waking up at, get this, 5.30am, after finally going to bed at 2am... And then I toss and turn and face the wall, lay on the floor, lay upside down, lay with my ass in the air - nothing works. At all. So I decide to sketch. And of course I get carried away. At 7.30 my mum opens my door to inform me she's going to work [Well done mum. Good for you.] and she's mortified to find me on my laptop photoshopping.
"At 7.30 in the morning, young ladies [wtf?!] should be in a deep 'beauty' sleep." God, I love my mum and her wittiness.
And so she goes off to work and I decide to get up and have some breakfast. Num num num *coffee* num num.
My best friend calls and invites me shopping, so I could buy my canvases at this massive sale and I found a deal where you bought 2 cans of mother for $4 [: and so now I'm on my second can.
Maybe that's why I have spastic sleeping patterns.
Claps for Vixan!

Anyway.
I feel like whoring. So, in turn for reading my story, I shall read any slashes you have [femme preferably] and you can read mine 'Pixiedust' [unfortunatly I don't know how to link that word to the actualy story - I'm such a noob >.<]. Feedback would be appreciated but it's not expected if you can't be bothered.

Thanking you kindly fellow Mibbians <3

Vixan;xx
December 27th, 2010 at 09:04am