Update To My Intermost Sanctum

Dear Journal,

I am half way through the 8th grade year and its kinda strange so far. At first I felt fine, inviting friends over to my Nana's house to go swimming, talking to friends at school and having fun. One of my weird guy friends from last year came back to my school and that made it even more peculiar... We used to see each other in the morning at school before class getting breakfast. Since we didn't have any classes together this year, we saw each other before they let use go inside to eat lunch. In the beginning when he first came back I used to always rip off his school id (they come off if you pull them) and go running! It was really fun, though it usually left me breathless after he got the id back. After a while I didn't do that too much anymore, though he still found ways to have revenge! Then he disappeared for a couple of days. (don't ask me why) And things changed I didn't do that anymore even though he still gets me back for revenge every once in awhile.
Now I can't wait for high school to actually experience things even if I don't want to experience it. Next year I'll finally be in a school with my brother even though he'll be a super-senior. Right now I still have one more week in winter break until I have to go back to school. Unlike how my wishes were from my last post, I don't think I'll have my first bf or gf since its pretty unlikely after all I've already gone through half of the school year. However I won't give up.
This year and next year I'm feeling more courageous then how I was last year. Hopefully I'll actually do things I want to do before the year is up. One of the things I'm doing right now is keeping my grades to A's and B's, which I'm proud of! XD I really want to do more than just that though...
Well I guess I'll post sometime next year or something like that. Till next time! =D

Sam
December 27th, 2010 at 10:43pm